Enter your e-mail and be the first to know more.
The Services also contain materials submitted and created by third parties (including comments, posts and blogs) as well as by KELTA CAPITAL LTD (collectively, the "Information Providers"). You must also note that the Services will, in addition, include links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by any member of KELTA CAPITAL LTD. In the latter case, no member of KELTA CAPITAL LTD is responsible for the content of those sites nor would such entity necessarily endorse the material on these sites. The Services are made available by Information Providers (regardless of who they are) subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
If you do not agree with the terms and conditions stated below, do not use any of the Services. If you do use any of the Services, your conduct implies that you agree to be bound by all these terms and conditions.
You agree that KELTA CAPITAL LTD may modify these terms and conditions, policies and notices at any time without prior notice to or consent from you or any third party. Such changes will be posted online and will be effective upon posting. If you do not agree to the changes, you must discontinue your use of the Services. If you continue the use any of the Services, your conduct implies that you agree to be bound by all the changes.
Information available or accessible through the use of the Services has been prepared solely in accordance with United Kingdom legislation. These terms and conditions for accessing and use of the Services (including in particular the information available or accessible through the use of the Services) and all matters relating to either are governed by and are to be construed according to the laws applicable in United Kingdom. Such information and the terms for accessing and use of such information may not satisfy the laws of any other country.
Limitation of Use of the Services
These Services are intended for personal use only. You will also not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- KELTA CAPITAL LTD and/or any relevant third-party Information Provider(s) respectively reserve all rights to proprietary information (including, but not limited to, all intellectual property rights such as; patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, database rights, topography rights, industrial design, know-how, trade secrets, trade names, logos, designs, symbols, emblems, insignia, slogans, drawings, plans and other identifying materials, in all forms whether or not registered or capable of registration and any other rights relating to intellectual property in accordance with the applicable laws,) subsisting in or relating to the Services.
- You shall not use the Information for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
- You have or will ensure that you full understand the terms and conditions for the use of the Services and any of its features as well how to properly use the Services BEFORE beginning to use these Services.
- You are responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur while your user identification name (or "User Name") and passwords are being used. You are responsible for protecting and securing your User Name and password from unauthorized use and disclosure. If you become aware of, or believe there has been, any breach of security of your information stored on the KELTA CAPITAL LTD website, such as the theft or unauthorized use of your User Name, password, or any other information, you will notify KELTA CAPITAL LTD immediately.
- Material accessible through the use of the Services is not intended to be construed as any recommendation; or any offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy in any jurisdiction. Certain transactions, including those involving futures, options, and other complex derivatives, give rise to substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors.
- The fact that KELTA CAPITAL LTD has made the Services available to you is not intended to and must not be taken as any recommendation or prompt either to engage in any trading that mirrors, copies or leverages on the trading of any person whose trading information is accessible through use of the Services; or to enter into a particular transaction. Neither is it any endorsement of or a representation that any product described on the websites suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described and the trading being effected and disclosed in the Services involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions based on any information accessible from use of the Services unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained herein or in any of the discussions or material accessible through use of the Services with respect to any product or trading by any person should not be considered to be a comprehensive disclosure of all risks or a complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned. You should not construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice.
- You need to specifically note and agree that the information accessible through Social Trading disclosed or commented on via the Services are not intended to be regarded or classified as an option for any person to effect managing of investments for you or as advice or recommendation to you to be relied on for your trading or investing. Instead the Services and the information accessible via the use of the Services is intended to be and should simply be seen as no more than another ancillary tool provided by executing brokers to facilitate purely customer driven and responsible trading. You expressly agree that you will use any information accessible from using the Services only as a starting point for your own independent research. It remains your sole responsibility to ensure that you do due diligence on traders whose trading information is being disclosed; the rationale for their trading as they do; and the products traded to ensure leveraging on their trading is appropriate or suitable for you at all relevant times. You are specifically reminded that anyone can be successful in their trading for a limited time. You are also specifically reminded that you should not assume that or rely on any trader being unbiased, independent or qualified to provide financial information or advice or that any member of KELTA CAPITAL LTD or such trader intends to provide you any information or advice or recommendation for your reliance with a view to trade.
KELTA CAPITAL LTD may modify or discontinue any part, component or the whole Services subject to these terms and conditions at any time without cause or prior notice.
Neither KELTA CAPITAL LTD nor any of its third-party Information Providers shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this these terms and conditions or resulting from the use or the inability to use the Services, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible damages, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
These Terms govern your use of and access to www.kelta.com ("kelta.com") when you connect your account with kelta.com. kelta.com is a voluntary facility which allows you to access trading commentary, news, bogs and analysis on foreign exchange, macro, equities and commodities, which has been provided by entities within the KELTA CAPITAL LTD and other third parties.
Use of targets
Kelta.com and the related online application tools include the Use of targets.
Target (plural Targets), when used in kelta.com, refers to the online software tool that enables following a copying of trading signals. Targets can be followed, promoted, copied, sold and purchased.
The term “Use of targets” collectively includes:
- Downloading the application to any online electronic device
- Registration with the application form
- Purchase of credit points associated with the Use of targets
- Purchase of targets
- Promotion of targets
- Sale of targets
Risks associated with the use of kelta.com and the Use of targets.
Neither the Provider nor any of its affiliates (where relevant) can guarantee that trades based on another traders trading activity, including or excluding the Use of targets will be able to be executed whether due to limitations relating to your Account or the market generally or otherwise.
Market and other conditions will differ for each person, and so gains and losses experienced by traders as may be inferred from their trading information accessible though the Services may be materially different from your own trading even if based on theirs.
While an individual participant may effect a transaction which may be subsequently copied by other traders, such trades, including or excluding the Use of targets amount to nothing more than exchanges between persons who may be anonymous or unidentifiable or may simply reflect the execution of a trade by such traders. The provider does not provide investment advice directly, indirectly, implicitly, or in any manner whatsoever by making such information and/or features available to you.
KELTA CAPITAL LTD would like to inform you that your privacy on the internet is of crucial importance to us. The success of our business depends on our ability to maintain the trust of our clients. During the course of our business, we gather information about our users, and we would like to inform you about the type of information we gather, what we do with it and how you can correct or modify the information you entrust us with.
When you register with any entity within KELTA CAPITAL LTD, or become a member at kelta.com, the following information about you ("Your Data") will be collected and stored for administrative, service related and/or legal purposes:
- Personal information, such as names, addresses, personal registration number and e-mail addresses etc ("Personal Information")., and
- Financial information ("Financial Information") for credit assessment.
- Website traffic pattern information and IP addresses.
Your Data is stored and kept confidential according to the legislation on protection of personal data applicable in the jurisdiction in which the KELTA CAPITAL LTD is located, as further explained below under "Disclosure of Personal Data".
Use of information collected by KELTA CAPITAL LTD
KELTA CAPITAL LTD uses both the personal and aggregated information that we collect for multiple purposes.
The information is used:
- To improve the content of the website kelta.com
- To customize the content and/or the layout of the website for each individual user
- To notify users about updates to the website
- To send out newsletters or information about other opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you. We will only send this to you if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information and we will respect your wish not to do so if you communicate such wish to us.
Your e-mail address may be used by the KELTA CAPITAL LTD in relation to its products and services (including any marketing campaigns related to these products or services). If you do not wish to receive such marketing material, contact us at email@example.com.
Personal data modification with KELTA CAPITAL LTD
If you wish to modify your data please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.